Find Me A Stream!, your guide to LIVE online programs, is a new web service that offers a personalized guide to LIVE events — music, concerts, lectures, exercise classes, cooking demonstrations, art exhibitions, performances, tours, government meetings, and special events. This marketing internship/volunteer position offers exceptional startup experience with two long-time Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. We operate remotely and virtually utilizing Zoom, Slack, Pivotal Tracker, GoogleDocs, and other collaborative tools.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Research "live" events (music, concerts, lectures, exercise classes, tours, government meetings, and special events) with a focus on music, yoga, and exercise
• Research social media contacts related to the event and presenter, with a focus on Twitter
• Enter event information into Find Me A Stream! paying special attention to instructions
• Post event to Twitter, Facebook, and, as appropriate, Instagram
• Provide feedback on experience and results, and offer suggestions for improving the quality of streams and efficiency of operations