house w/d in unit off-street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Room for rent available: $1000 Month to Month
- Interested? Send an e-mail telling us about yourself, include your Facebook or pictures, a phone number, and answer the questions at the bottom of this post! The more info the better.
Why our place is GREAT:
- Full use of state-of-the-art kitchen, living room, backyard!
- Live with people actively seeking to grow through conscious activities.
- Feel like you have a home rather than just staying in someone else's house.
- We like roommates we can be friends with, and we look out for each other!
- Relaxed, friendly, and introspective environment.
- Art, music, and lighting, this house gets better every month!
Details about this House:
5-bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, 2400 sq foot, large 2 story house in Del Rey Oaks in a residential area not far from downtown. Kitchen, refrigerator, gas stove, garbage disposal, dishwasher, dining table, kitchenware, etc. in unit washer and dryer.
Details about the Room:
- Room for rent details: you pay a portion of the utilities: Internet + Power + Water + Garbage
- Month to month (must give 30-day notice ending on the end of a month)
- Security deposit ($400)
Namraja (Age 30) Licensed Massage Therapist, Yoga Teacher, Conscious Event Organizer; AS in Massage Therapy
Calm, friendly presence; Grew up on the Peninsula, enjoys creating space for connection, loves yoga, massage, and expanding awareness. I am very excited about creating a space where we can live and grow together!
Jena (Age: 21) Herbalist, Professional Dog Walker/Sitter, Artist
Introverted extrovert, Enjoys life as it happens and appreciates every moment, great listener, loves music, art and yoga, dancing, hoop, staff, and traveling to festivals. Enjoys spending time with friends, animals, the beach, and creative pursuits.
Charette: (Age: 25) Veterinary Assistant
Spunky cat lover; Good listener, always optimistic and helpful, enjoys riding her bike, surfing, and freestyle rapping.
Jon (me): (Age: 33) Project Manager, MBA Graduate, Musician
Outgoing guy; Stays here part time, enjoys getting to know people, sharing new experiences with friends, loves playing piano, traveling, and finding creative ways to solve problems!
Roommate we're looking for:
Nice, clean, aware roommate, preferably age 20-35, who we can trust and who will treat the house with respect. If you're easy to get along with and can process the excessive amount of information I just put on this ad, then you should come check out the place.
Questions for you:
- Your name, age, work, education (and if you're a current student or finished)
- What you do for fun, and include some pictures or a Facebook or LinkedIn profile.
- How will you contribute to this house to make it an even better place?
- Do you have pets? (no cats or dogs allowed) Furniture? Anything that you'd want or would need to be in the common areas?
Other Important Notes:
- Credit/background check required ($30): so decent credit, and a clean background check is important.
- No cigarette smokers. Please be clean and able to pay your rent on time.
- Interested? Send an e-mail telling us about yourself (the more the better), include your facebook profile, and leave a phone number.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers