QR Code Link to This Post
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for Warehouse Associate. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Salinas, CA
- General areas of responsibility include receiving supplier shipments; picking customer orders; shipping, and inventory organization, management and control.
- Positions in the warehouse are responsible for the efficient use of the organization's storage and distribution facilities.
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition.
- Responsible for inspection, identification, and delivery to stocking locations.
- Pulls, packages, and stages customer orders for loading and shipping.
- Represents the organization to customers, associates and leadership as needed.
- Operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment in a safe manner.
- Under direct supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay rate is $15.00\hr