compensation: Compensation Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on Facility and Production Equipment
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on facility & equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
• Performs minor and major repairs of all facility and production equipment.
• Installs electrical wiring and equipment; wiring during remodeling projects; replaces and repairs wiring as needed.
• Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits; replaces faulty electrical switches; repairs equipment.
• Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
• May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
• May install computer cable.
• Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures.
• May obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed.
• Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
• Performs outside custodial duties such as landscaping and grounds maintenance
• Ability to work overtime, off shifts, and weekends as needed.
• Must be able to navigate Microsoft Windows using Excel, Word and keep up to date documentation of maintenance records and data inspections.
• Experience with reading and interpreting blueprints and understand part tolerances per print specification but not required.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of responsible experience in building and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair; or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
Good skill in the use of hand and power tools.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret miscellaneous drawings and schematics.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; and talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move more than 75 pounds.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers