PURE PACIFIC ORGANICS is now hiring in our sanitation crew (graveyard shift)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cleaning equipment and processing machines.
• Cleaning equipment is maintained and stored in a way that does not contaminate foods or production equipment.
• Separate and distinct utensils are used to clean food contact surfaces (product zones) and structures product areas).
• Utensils used to clean restrooms or floor drains are never used for any other cleaning purpose (Office, Restroom House Keeping)
• All cleaning utensils are cleaned and properly stored after use. Proper storage includes segregation to ensure that cross contamination does not occur.
• A color-code or other type of classification is in place to identify and separate cleaning utensils based on their intended usage.
• Must follow all GMP’s and appropriate PPE’s
• Must be willing to work graveyard shift
• Experience with broad range of QA standards, adhering to HACCP and GMP’s,
• Must be able to work nights and weekends or as business or operation needs arise.
• Ability to work in wet and cold environment and occasional lift, bend and twist
• Minimum 1-2 years in related field; fresh produce industry on-hands experience preferred
• Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline oriented environment.
• Experience in handling sanitation chemicals.
Position works 40+ hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply in person: 180 Katherine St. Gonzales, CA 93926; no phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers