compensation: DOE (daily base guarantee vs. production incentive bonus) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Must have a current dental license for the state in which you wish to practice - New Grads Welcome!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right General Dentist. Join a team of quality orientated dental professionals that you will be proud to be affiliated with. Working with us you will enjoy practicing dentistry in one of our brand new beautiful, modern, and fully equipped dental practices.
You will not have to worry about finding patients to grow your dental practice, ordering supplies, battling receivables, or any staffing issues. We provide you with experienced dental staff and wonderful patients that you will be proud to deliver excellent dental care through evidence based dentistry.
We offer an excellent compensation package for F/T Dentists which includes:
• Malpractice coverage - company paid
• Continuing Education (CE) programs provided at no cost to you
• Medical, Dental, Vision
$$$$$$SIGN ON BONUS$$$$$$
Immigration sponsoring programs: OPT, H1B, TN work visa and Green Card / permanent resident in selected regions
Career Path: Our Associate Dentists have been successfully promoted to Managing Dentist roles or have been recommended for our Privileging Programs in Exodontics and Pediatrics.
• Must have a current dental license for the state in which you wish to practice - New Grads Welcome!
• Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
• DEA and CPR
• Able to perform all aspects of general dentistry
• Must have excellent communication skills as well as a friendly and professional demeanor
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers