compensation: 30K to 45K per year plus performance bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local award winning auto repair facility is looking for the right individuals to fill an experienced service writer position, and two assistant service writer positions. Looking for organized self-starters who must be reliable, friendly and outgoing, have excellent communication skills, be detail oriented with accuracy.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
Responsibilities of Automotive Service Writer: Include but are not limited to:
• Promptly meet and greet service customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Listen to customer's reasons for bringing in their vehicle to the service department.
• Consult with customers on logical solutions to customer's concerns.
• Provide accurate estimates for all the services or repairs recommended.
• Set up follow up appointments as needed.
• Communicate with customers regarding their vehicle's repair progress, and estimated time of completion.
Service Assistant Responsibilities:
* Answering service calls, making appointments, scheduling work, writing up work orders, making computer based estimates, giving vehicle updates, and other service writer trainee type tasks.
You do not need to have knowledge of automobiles for the service assistant position. We will gladly and fully train the right individual for the job.
These are long term, permanent positions, NOT seasonal or temporary. We are interviewing and hiring now.
Contact us by emailing your resume, or call us at 272-2648 and tell us a little bit about your self.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers