compensation: Subject to experience employment type: part-time job title: Accounting Professional
QR Code Link to This Post
Local small CPA firm looking for a Part-Time accounting professional with Full-Time work schedule during tax season (Feb-April 15). Responsibilities include preparation of financial statements, individual, partnership, LLC and corporate income tax returns. Lacerte software experience is preferred but not mandatory. Minimum five years experience required.
Required Experience and Skills
• Licensed tax preparer mandatory- EA or CPA
• 5+ years tax preparation experience
• Knowledge of tax regulations
• Understand financial statements
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat and QuickBooks
• Lacerte experience a plus
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
REFERENCES REQUIRED TO CORROBORATE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time seasonal
Pay: Negotiable based upon experience
Expected hours: 20 – 40 per week
• Flexible schedule
• 401K participation after 1 year
• Paid time off after 1 year
• Paid continuing education
• Paid license renewals
• Monday to Thursday
• Tax season: Monday-Friday (Saturdays as needed)
Please reply directly to this ad with your resume, references, and compensation requirements.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.