compensation: $21.00 to $25.00 per Hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small hospitality group in Carmel, in search of solid accounting support for growth. The right candidate with work with our Controller to produce all in-house accounting products, including financials, payables and payroll. We are looking for the right person with solid QuickBooks skills, who is ready to grow with us and take on new responsibilities.
Initial Responsibilities would include:
- Entering daily sales reports into QuickBooks Memorized Transaction Templates
- Posting vendor invoices and preparing weekly check runs
- Interfacing with management and vendors on payables
- Running semimonthly payrolls; submitting payroll taxes through QuickBooks
- Reconciling bank accounts on a weekly basis
Assisting the Controller with:
Preparing monthly Profit & Loss Statements for the various companies
Interfacing with corporate insurance broker on all policies
Preparing and maintain all year-end W2s and 1099 MISC for contractors
The ideal candidate will have:
Minimum five years of bookkeeping/accounting experience in hospitality
Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks, including Enhanced Payroll
Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
This is a non-exempt hourly position with a competitive wage and opportunities for growth.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers