Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Mental Health Clinic Manager - Youth Program!
compensation: Comprehensive employee benefits package
It is the responsibility of the Mental Health Clinic Manager to ensure the most comprehensive and effective services are provided to youth and families in the community, and to ensure those services are documented in a way that demonstrates compliance with all county, state and federal regulations. The Clinic Manager oversees the daily operations of the Monterey County programs and helps to hold the over-arching vision of Seneca Family of Agencies.
- Monterey County
- Oversee the operations of the Seneca MediCal programs that are part of Monterey County.
- Supervise the clinical and support staff in the program.
- Ensure staff are submitting accurate and timely paperwork related to the services being provided to children and families.
- Provide initial and ongoing training and support to program staff in regard to all areas of their job and responsibilities.
- Participate in weekly supervision with the Program Director.
- Conduct weekly individual supervision of therapists.
- Conduct weekly group supervision with the clinical staff.
- Facilitate new relationships and maintain existing relationships with other community-based organizations, the public school system, community resources and county agencies including probation, behavioral health, and social services.
- Conduct outreach to the communities served by the programs and solicit feedback for ensuring successful program implementation.
- Manage and analyze in-depth outcomes data and service delivery effectiveness in order to inform service provision and maintain adherence to the service models.
- Full Time
- Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a related subject area and licensed with the BBS
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other State/Federal licensing or certification requirements
- Valid California driver's license and a clean driving record
- Strong writing, organizational, presentation and computer skills
- Ability to work as part of and facilitate the development of a multi-disciplinary team
- Supervisory experience
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assisted Plan
- 5 weeks of flexible Paid Time Off
To apply, please fill out an application online at www.senecafoa.org.
* Questions? Please, visit our website at: www.senecafoa.org or call Seneca's Human Resources Department.
Seneca Family of Agencies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers