Mesa Boogie M3 Carbine 300 Watt Bass Amp Head - $625 (Hwy 68)
The M3 Carbine Bass Head gives you what you need to make yourself heard onstage and in the studio. Its 2U rackmountable design means you can incorporate the M3 Carbine Bass Head right into your rack, for a clean setup that does the job right. The combination of a real preamp tube and a MOSFET power section makes this head sound full and rich, yet it gives you the quick response you need.
When you want tone, you want a Mesa/Boogie amp. And, when you want to play with authority on bass, you need Mesa's M3 Carbine Bass Head. In addition to its 300-watt output, this amazing amp includes a handy tuner output, a "hard" bypass effects loop, and a convenient balanced line-out -- perfect for bigger venues. The M3 Carbine Bass Head gives you what you demand: a very musical-sounding amp with plenty of punch.
• Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
• 300W at 4 ohms (165W at 8 ohms)
• Trans-Class power/ eight power MOSFETs, 1 x 12AX7
• Tube preamp featuring gain, active bass w/pull deep, passive mids, active treble, and master volume w/pull mute
• Tuner output
• Effects loop with true "hard" bypass switch
• Balanced XLR line out with ground lift and front panel level control with pre/post pull switch
• 2-1/4" speaker output jacks
• Fan cooled
The M3 came with a 5 year warranty and is good until 2015.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers