Academic Research Tutoring (K-12 Students and Homeschoolers) (Monterey/Santa Cruz Area)
We help students develop their research skills to benefit them through their education and future career.
The aim of our tutorials are to encourage and enable students to:
- Develop curiosity, interest and enjoyment towards research and methods of inquiry.
- Acquire new knowledge and understanding of the topics they are researching.
- Communicate their ideas, arguments and practical experiences effectively in a variety of ways.
What We Do
+ First, we explain the research process.
+ Next, we work with the student to plan their project.
+ Then, we meet regularly to assess progress, assist in any challenges, and discuss the next week's work.
+ Finally, after the research is completed we help your student organize and present their findings.
Through our tutorials children learn to:
- Identify a research topic
- Ask questions about their topic
- Find answers to their questions
- Organize and present their findings
About Our Staff
Kids' Research Partners was founded by Jack Boureston, a professional research analyst and devoted father. Jack has spent the past 25 years, helping students from kindergarten through graduate levels, develop their research skills and present their findings.
- Our tutorial programs are scaled & personalized to fit your child's unique requirements. Individuals or in groups too.
- We can meet with your child's home, in a library, or other public spaces.
- Session times can be flexible to fit your needs.
See our website or Contact us for more information:
Posting ID: 4130673105