Experienced and Affordable Criminal Defense (Watsonville)
(408) ••• ••••
There are some important things to know when dealing with a criminal matter:
1. You have 10 days to set up a DMV hearing from the time of arrest.
2. Even if you are over .08 there are other defenses.
4. Your 4th Amendment right may have been violated by the officer who arrested you. If it was, even if your blood alcohol was over .08% you will win your case!
5. Attorney Nick Cvietkovich goes to trial on DUI cases, unlike other attorneys who won't go to trial.
1. If you are convicted of domestic violence cases you will lose your right to own a firearm in the State of California for 10 years, but possibly for life under Federal Law
2. DV cases almost always can be plead down from what the initial offer the District Attorney will offer you.
3. Attorney Nick Cvietkovich has lots of experience fighting DV cases.
1. If the amount of the item/money taken was under a certain amount, you will be entitled to an infraction. This will allow you to not get hassled as much when you look for work.
2. Often the DA will be willing to settle for a civil compromise rather than a criminal conviction.
3. A good attorney like Nick Cvietkovich can keep you from pleading to a felony, if that is what is charged.
1. If your rights were violated, you will win your case.
2. Even if your case is bad, a good attorney can keep you from going to jail or prison.
The Law Office of Thomas Nicholas Cvietkovich offers payment plans and affordable rates. More importantly, Nick Cvietkovich has the experience to aggressively represent you in court.
CALL US at (408) ••• ••••
SE HABLA ESPANOL
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers