Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Front Desk - Guest Service Agent (Carmel)
compensation: $12.24 - $15.30
This position is responsible for all guest services related to the objectives of the property. This includes check-in, check-out, greeting, luggage handling, telephone, reservations and general information.
Additional duties include:
* Operate a Property Management System (PMS).
* Provide information to guests regarding Quail Lodge & Golf Club, complex and services, as well as key tourist and business attractions.
* Ensure that special requests and arrangements for guests are communicated to the concerned departments.
* Handle guest folio inquiries and ensure all charges and fees are properly recorded.
* Ensure cashier drawer is balanced on a daily basis and approved by management.
* Assist guest with the Virtual Concierge Board and transportation arrangements.
* Assist guest with use of the business center (fax, copy, print services).
* Maintain the Front Office logbook on all guest related issues, requests and follow-up.
* Provide prompt and courteous switchboard services.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment.
* Ability to analyze data/info and form conclusions.
* Good decision making skills.
* Good verbal communication skills.
* Prior experience using computers.
* Excellent teamwork and flexibility
* Some college or post secondary education preferred.
* Prior customer service experience (Hospitality Front Desk preferred.)
* Outgoing, sociable and well spoken.
* Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
* This list is not exhaustive of all job tasks, additional duties and responsibilities will be outlined in the job description presented upon hire.
For more information, or to apply now, please visit our employment website at: www.quaillodge.iapplicants.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers