Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Design, Purchase & Track Fabrication of Equiptment
Must be / have:
* Fluent in Solid Works, AutoCAD, solid modeling skills and an Inventor;
* Computer literate & familiar with MS Office;
* 2-5 years experience in related industry;
* Excellent organization skills;
* Pays attention to the smallest of details;
* A valid CA Driver License;
* Bi-Lingual preferred but not required.
Qualified candidates will be providing drafting and purchasing support to manufacturing staff, using Solid Works, AutoCAD, Excel software and the internet. Must be very comfortable with software to quickly be able to create simple to complex fabrication drawing packages using referenced software, update facility drawings and accurately track BOM. Must be a team leader, have knowledge of purchasing and logistics.
Must pass pre-placement drug/alcohol screen.
Please email your resume, cover letter and 2 examples of work (as pdf attachments or a link to an online portfolio), Attn: HR Manager. No phone calls.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers