Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Hardware Engineer: Wearables (Palo Alto)
Hardware Engineer: Wearables
Join one of the next great success stories in the wearable space. We are in need a Hardware Engineer / Electrical Engineer to oversee the entire process from rapid prototype to manufacture.
- Carry new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into mass production.
- Collaborate with other team members, including software, mechanical engineering, industrial design, and outside partners.
- BA/BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in hardware architecture, system design, board design and board bring-up experience.
- Experience with low power and battery powered designs.
- Knowledge of embedded environments; familiar with FPGA's and microcontrollers
- Familiar with mobile ecosystem technologies (camera, displays, memories, sensors, etc).
keywords: "electrical engineer", "hardware engineer", board, system, "low power", wearable, mems, sensor, camera, motion, touch
Taking your Career to New Heights
We are a Silicon Valley staffing firm with 2 missions:
1. Presenting the next great step to our network of Electrical Engineers.
2. Enabling our clients to realize their goals by providing the EE Talent needed to get the job done.
Established in 2005; our reputation is built upon the value we bring to our clients and the enrichment we bring to the lives of our candidates.
Use the link below to apply.http://3c384ce7.cxjob1.com/a97c8da6
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers